Introducing Writing Women! Instead of Author Spotlights, I will be focusing on notable female authors throughout history. Informing others and learning for myself about women who wrote their personal experiences, pieces about sensitive issues, and influential stories that proved to be more fact than fiction. Women don't just write; they inspire and influence. Without further adieu, here's Writing Women: writing about women who wrote the words of the world.
Thus far this year, I have read more books than in any previous year, recorded on this blog or not. Whether my goal to read a lot this year or quarantine fueled my reading, my list is long (not the longest, but long enough to be very proud of). I will start doing these reports on a regular basis. It keeps me accountable to you all in my reading. I have read 15 books as of the end of July 2020. Here are a couple of charts and statistics that represent the group. Links of those that I HAVE reviewed are below: http://betweenp.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-murder-on-links.html http://betweenp.blogspot.com/2020/07/an-inspector-calls.html http://betweenp.blogspot.com/2020/07/all-kings-men.html http://betweenp.blogspot.com/2020/07/head-over-heels.html http://betweenp.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-great-gatsby.html http://betweenp.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-man-in-high-castle.html http://betweenp.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-abc-murders.html http://betweenp.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-importance-of-be...
Comments
Post a Comment